1/26/2008

this past week......

..... many things happened here. At first I have signed now a new contract. I am not longer a Trainee anymore, but now an official employee in the position of assistant manager. I am very happy about that, because it means that I can stay for many years longer in my beloved Thailand........ YEAH!!!!!!! So if you have plans to travel to Thailand, now you know someone who lifes there!!!!!

Also in this week, we had our CEO from Germany for a visit. I had the chance to join dinner with im Tuesday and Wednesday. We also chatted for a little while. I find it quite funny that I was invited both to both dinner :-) It was also interesting when I said good bye to him. He mentioned that he can truly see that this is the right place for me here because I look very happy here. He also mentioned that he heard many good things about me.... wow..... not to often for me to hear that from the CEO.

And with the new job there also comes a lot more responsibility and with that comes also longer working hours and with that comes the need for a car. So I have started to look for one. Today I went to a car dealer, to see, what kind of car I can fit in...... Hopefully soon, I will have my own car. I can't wait to have one. With a car, I will have more possibilities to make trips outside of Bangkok to the nice beaches here...... SWEET!!!

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Erklärtes Motto 2008: Alles wird gut!
...bei Dir also auch :-)

Bedeutet das, dass Du Dir für Deine Gäste jetzt auch Zeit nimmst?

hel-ann hat gesagt…

oh bernd das hört sich super an. congratulations!!! es ist gut am richtigen platz zu sein!
wer ist die araberin auf dem bild im vorangehenden kommentar? kennst du sie?

derfriederich hat gesagt…

gute Frage Helen. Ich kenne die nicht :-)