1/06/2008

bye bye cd! I will miss you.....

tonight I heard from some friends that the biggest cd store in town is closing down. That means that I will hardly have an opportunity to buy leagel cds anymore. Some of you might think, why not downloading of the internet? Well, the download speed of my connection is approx. 10kb/s. Not kidding guys. Even I pay for a 2Mb/s line, the provider is giving me this download rate. Did you ever try to donwload 700Mb with your 56k modem many years before?..... It sucks.

4 Kommentare:

crazy daisy hat gesagt…

well, mr. b, the only thing i can say: "life is hard..."
;-)

Berney-Freak hat gesagt…

well, I would say it´s time for a new modern internet connection with mega flat-rate

or the other thing is, find someone to download the music files load them on your memory stick and burn them later with your laptop or pc.

not legal? I think this shouldn´t matter to much - they closed your cd dealer, you didn´t ask for this

be blessed
keep on fighting

Anonym hat gesagt…

Eine Runde MITLEID! Naja, wenn Du nett bist, schicken wir Dir ab und zu mal was...
Irgend einen Preis muss man halt zahlen im Leben, ne!

hel-ann hat gesagt…

bang bang bang. wie ist es wieder in bang-kok zu sein? nach so langer zeit deutschland bestimmt komisch oder? ich flieg in ein paar tagen auf die insel zurück und freu mich schon. das wetter, du weisst schon.